[clam-devel] Changes to NetworkEditor

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Fri Sep 10 05:10:04 PDT 2010

After a refactoring session with Xavi, the patch is commited but the actual
upgrading is disabled as it needs the migration script to be at specific
locations. When Xavi solves that the functionality will be working.

Important: That commit adds a new dependency on python-dev to compile
NetworkEditor.

David.