[clam-devel] Changes to NetworkEditor

Xavier Serra Román xvr.serra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:59:34 PDT 2010

Hi guys,
I finally completed the integration with clamrefactor. Now it works without
setting the PYTHONPATH. The code has en error though, when the function that
uses clamrefactor is called this shows:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 342, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/optparse.py", line 1376, in parse_args
    rargs = self._get_args(args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/optparse.py", line 1358, in _get_args
    return sys.argv[1:]
I don't know why or how to change it.

Bye!