[clam-devel] Mac OS X: NetworkEditor not building (r14492)

Xavier Serra xvr.serra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:06:05 PDT 2010

On Nov 2, 2010, at 9:44 PM, David García Garzón wrote:

> A fast workaround would be substituting CLAM_EMBEDDED_FILE uses by a const
> char * variable of the same name (first parameter of the macro) initialized to
> an empty "" string. Not sure of the runtime effects, (Xavi? any idea?) but, at
> least i will compile.

As the code with the Clamrefactor.py module never runs (because it will be empty), the function
won't be able to load the class needed to run the update and should say something about
class not found. If I remember correctly, after the refactor we did every exception stops
the update, so it will not load anything.

I don't remember if we implemented the option of bypassing the updating, if not then he won't be
able to load any clamnetwork outdated.