[clam-devel] build error on Mac

johnbeuving johnbeuving at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 22:41:54 PST 2010

Hi,

The quotes around the framework aren't supposed to be there. The building of the
test for jack is only executed when the is no pkg-config for jack.
I'm also working with CLAM on Mac but I have the pkg-config for jack.
I don't have the solution, but I suggest to start with looking at a pkg-config for jack.

John

Op 13 dec 2010, om 04:40 heeft Dave Oshinsky het volgende geschreven: