[Clam-devel] svn bug tracker

Dirk Griffioen dirk.griffioen at barcelonamedia.org
Mon Jan 18 03:00:25 PST 2010

For the record, I do not have that much of a preference: trac is nice,
but mantis is fine too! (The only only one I really do not care for is
bugzilla, as it is impossible to find anything).

Both trac and mantis can easily be set up and can be integrated with svn
(so bugs have specific commits & notes). Trac has a nice feature in the
'timeline' which displays commits conveniantly (see for example
http://trac.edgewall.org/timeline)

Best, Dirk