[clam-devel] testfarm failing (lv2 and python-dev)

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Fri Jan 14 10:46:34 PST 2011

Testfarm was failing because the recent added dependency on lv2 (package:
lv2core) and python-dev. I installed them in the testfarm box. But it was
failing quite before making them a dependency by default (last green was in
october!!), so other failures might be pending to solve.

We ignored the first GREEN -> RED transition, maybe because we though that it
was an easily solvable RED, but many other failures ocurred since then without
warning and that's not good. So I changed testfarm to send the RED warning
emails for any RED even if the previous run was RED too. Let's see whether it
works.

David.