[clam-devel] Spam on the wiki

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Tue Mar 29 14:32:53 PDT 2011

On the past weeks some spammers created quite many accounts on clam-project's
wiki and filled it with spam, again. So the requiring login, valid email and
captcha seems not being enough.

My apologizes for the inconvenient both for the spam and the measures. The
wiki should have been restored. Warn me if you still see some spam or i
deleted more than i should. ¬¬

If you know any way i could further protect a mediawiki site against spam
without fully closing it to eventual editors i am pretty open to suggestions.
By now i just made the wiki send me an email on any modification, so, at least
we could react more quickly.

David.