[clam-devel] CrossCorrelation visibility

Nathan Stewart swarfrat at gmail.com
Sat May 21 20:52:39 PDT 2011

I finally uncovered
CLAM/plugins/spacialization/src/CrossCorrelation.{hxx,cxx} - and I'm a bit
puzzled that not only is this buried, but the use of the namespace 'Hidden'
suggests it was done so on purpose.  More importantly, it's not installed
with the other headers. I'm actually looking to run cross correlation on
spectra, and I believe a 512 point spectrum will adequately handle my needs
- so I don't know if doing it in the frequency domain is still more
efficient.

Is there any chance this could be moved into the installed headers for CLAM,
or are there reasons for not doing so?
Nathan