[clam-devel] Important Question regarding CLAM

Lee Savide laughingman182 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:17:04 PDT 2011

Hi. I'm a college student who's majoring in music technology, and when I
found this project, I was VERY impressed. I've been looking for an open
source framework like this for YEARS, and nothing good ever came up. Then I
found this. Now, I'm going to have to ask something extremely crucial: Is
there any planning to involve integration into the
music21<http://code.google.com/p/music21/>project? Specifically, I'd
be very interested with the concept of a tool
that can analyze and deconstruct the music notation from WAV, MP3, and OGG
files. Specifically and *open source* tool for that would be an amazing feat
within itself. PLEASE do get back to me; I've been looking for a project
like this for a very long time (over 6 years). Thank you very much for your
time, and efforts. :)