[clam-devel] iPyCLAM

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Thu Feb 17 11:58:32 PST 2011

Nice fix!

Let's now get ride of the index and the type as stored attributes and
constructor parameters in Connector. Let's ask them to the proxy just when
required.

Next step, the Network object and instrospecting its processings. That is:
net = Network(proxy)
net.proc1
net["proc1"]
net. [tab] to get the available processings (__dir__)

You already did that for ports, configs and so on so it will be quite straight
forward, i guess, and we can move on quickly and start modifying the network
(adding, removing, renaming, connecting, disconnecting...)

David.