[clam-devel] ipyclam: Clam_NetworkProxy

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Mon Feb 28 15:11:45 PST 2011

Xavi, I commited a minimal version to start working with Clam_NetworkProxy.
Now, the default proxy for ipyclam is the clam one and it would work with
dummy proxy when you add the --dummy option.

The clam proxy just implements availableTypes() and has an empty
implementation for processingNames i needed to check that availableTypes
worked. As you see seems quite easy.

I wouldn't add a test for availableTypes, it would be a quite fragile test as
it would depend on the plugins we have. But i would add tests for the rest of
modules in Clam_NetworkProxyTest.py mimicing Dummy's.

David.