[clam-devel] ipyclam: Clam_NetworkProxy

Xavier Serra xvr.serra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:57:09 PST 2011

Hi,
I have been reviewing the CLAM::Network API to use it for a Clam_Proxy
and I found that the majority of functions we need to use for our proxy are not
in Network.hxx (I think this is what you are referring to when you say
CLAM::Network api).

I've searched throughout all the CLAM api looking for methods that could
help us do what we want. In every method of the dummy_proxy I include the
functions that we'll use when we create the clam_proxy. I don't know if this is
what you had in mind (probably not) but it's a start.

Bye!