[clam-devel] ipyclam: interactive python console for CLAM networks manipulation

Xavier Serra xvr.serra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:02:37 PDT 2011

Hi guys!
it's been a long time since I said anything here in the list, so I just though
I could tell you the status of the project.

Right now most of the ideal python API is done. There are still a lot of
cool things to implement (you can view the todo at ipyclam/TODO) but
the basis are covered.

So, what I'm doing right now is working on the proxy that the API relies
on and developing a CLAM proxy. I'm a little limited by the actual
CLAM/Network API (something David and I need to discuss to enhance
it) but I've done a few things:
	- Processing adding
	- Processing listing
	- Processing types listing
	- XML generation of the network
	- Some other internal functions that the network uses for checking
	- Using net.code() returns the python instructions necessary to build
the network (Only Processings, no connections for now)

As you see, It's still a long way to have a completed CLAM proxy.

Bye!