[clam-devel] CrossCorrelation visibility

therealnathanstewart at gmail.com therealnathanstewart at gmail.com
Fri May 27 06:21:43 PDT 2011

Thanks. After looking it over I decided to try correlation in the time domain (really frequency, but performed as if in time domain) since I'm correlating two log specra, that's a 1-D N-bin sized correlation with positive offsets only.

Still, it seems like correlation belongs in processings, not within one particular components src  folder.