[clam-devel] CLAM Plugins

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Wed Jun 22 16:33:07 PDT 2011

On Thursday 23 June 2011 00:41:31 Rahul Rajan wrote:
> Ubuntu 11.04
> Compiled from source (not from the svn; stable release 1.4)
>
> Everything works except I can't access the plugins. For example, I want to
> use the spacialization plugin in CLAM/plugins/spacialization. If I load,
> impulse-response-database-surround-to-stereo.clamnetwork,
> I get "Error creating a processing object of type
> 'Complex2MagPhaseSpectrum' which is not available."

Yep, it didn't found the plugin.

> Install was done in /usr/local so I will define CLAM_PLUGIN_PATH. Just to
> clarify do I define this in .bashrc, or do I have to do something in
> SConstruct?

It is a runtime variable. You need it defined when you run the program
(NetEditor). if you installed into /usr/local then it should be
/usr/local/lib/clam

> I also ran scons in CLAM/plugins/spacialization

I guess you run also 'sudo scons install' after 'scons'.
Check that the library libclam_spacialization_plugin.so got installed properly
into /usr/local/lib/clam