[clam-devel] Spacialization Plugin examples

Pau Arumi pau.arumi at immsound.com
Wed Aug 3 04:35:15 PDT 2011

El dc 03 de 08 de 2011 a les 04:27 -0700, en/na Murray Meehan va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to run the spacialization plugin example called
> "mono2binaural_controls.clamnetwork", found in
> CLAM/plugins/spacialization/example-data/mono2binaural_controls.clamnetwork",
> but am missing a required HRTF database file. The .clamnetwork file
> goes looking for a file called
> "../../../../imm_bm/HRTFs/ircam1017L.hrtfs", which does not exist in
> the clam or clam-data SVN branches. In fact, there are no .hrtfs files
> anywhere on the clam-project website, that I am aware of. Where can I
> find this file?

I'm afraid that we can not make .hrtfs files public. However it is
relatively simple to deduce the format and make one on your own. The
hrtfs file is basically a wrapper for HRTF databases, and it is easy to
find public HRTF databases.

Best
Pau