[clam-devel] CLAM Wiki

David Garcia Garzon david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Thu Aug 25 08:19:50 PDT 2011

'Approaching CLAM' is a convenient page you can just send a link to someone starting with clam. The main page is a quick access index to the whole content of the wiki, not just documentation but also development documents, screenshots... not just documentation, not just for newbies.

Although 'Aproaching...' is the first item in documentation index, I agree with you that maybe is not that quick to get into it if you are new to clam. So instead of merging i would just put an early advice at the begining of the main page about the existence. "New to CLAM? Take a look to that page: 'Approaching CLAM'".

David.