[clam-devel] Analogsignal to Midi and Qt Stuff

Nathan Stewart swarfrat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:22:30 PST 2011

I have some ideas on doing it, but life has reduced my hobby tinkering
time to near zero for some time. That and I've decided to put a hex
pickup on my guitar.

Basically, my plan was to collect a training set, and run a sparse
correlation on the peak picked spectra.

I believe it should work as well as the chordal stuff does now, in
that it might fail to pick up an octave of a note that's already
present.

Nathan

--
Sent from my mobile device