[clam-devel] iPyCLAM

Xavier Serra xvr.serra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:36:46 PST 2011

Hi guys,
I'm commenting a fix here. This is mostly for David, but since he told me to now
discuss design related questions here in the list I'll be posting it here.

We talked about PeerConnectors and the need to invert direction when creating a peer.
This is not needed because when we ask for the peers of, for example, Processing2.Inport1
we specify in the constructor that we want a Connector.Port + Connector.Out and we save
this information.

I became aware of this when I switched to dynamic asking of the index of a Connector, it generated
an error because it was asking the connectorInfo of a Processing1.OutPor1 as a Connector.In

I'll commit the fix soon when I'm done switching all the tests for deleting the index property and
the type property used in the Connector constructor

Bye!