[clam-devel] ipyclam: Clam_NetworkProxy

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Wed Mar 2 02:51:39 PST 2011

Yep. A (face2face or irc) meeting at this point would be nice. Tell me when
and how.

Regarding your proposal, it is good if you figured out how to implement the
operations using current CLAM::Network api. Anyway, remember a nice side
result of your project would be enhancing such api, so you have kind of
license to modify and extend it. It could also be a later refactoring but if
at some point the API messes in the middle, just propose a better one.

David.