[clam-devel] CLAM changes for ipyclam

Xavier Serra Román xvr.serra at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:32:41 PDT 2011

Already done, couldn't find the tests though.

Are there tests for OutControlBase::BeginInControlsConnected
OutControlBase::EndInControlsConnected and for
Network::GetInControlsConnectedTo? I searched in ControlsTests
and NetworkTests but couldn't find them. If they exist I'd like
to know where they are to put new ones for the methods created.

As you can see the code is not directly tested, it is tested indirectly
through ipyclam.

Bye!