[clam-devel] Issue Linking libcurl in SConstruct

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Thu May 26 09:26:52 PDT 2011

Note that the flags you get from curl-config and pkg-config does not include
-I/usr/include/curl so you will still get problems including curl headers. But
this has a lot of sense. Curl expects the user code to include <curl/header.h>
instead of just <header.h> which is a good practice to avoid header colision
among libraries.

Regards.
David.

A Dijous 26 Maig 2011 18:11:25, David García Garzón va escriure: