[clam-devel] CLAM Plugins

Rahul Rajan rahul.rajan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:41:31 PDT 2011

Ubuntu 11.04
Compiled from source (not from the svn; stable release 1.4)

Everything works except I can't access the plugins. For example, I want to
use the spacialization plugin in CLAM/plugins/spacialization. If I load,
impulse-response-database-surround-to-stereo.clamnetwork,
I get "Error creating a processing object of type 'Complex2MagPhaseSpectrum'
which is not available."

Install was done in /usr/local so I will define CLAM_PLUGIN_PATH. Just to
clarify do I define this in .bashrc, or do I have to do something in
SConstruct?

I also ran scons in CLAM/plugins/spacialization