[clam-devel] Spacialization Plugin examples

Murray Meehan murray.meehan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:51:13 PDT 2011

Hi Pau,

Sounds good, I'll give that a try some time next week.

Are the particular .hrtfs files you have proprietary, perhaps because
they use HRTF measurements your company has made, or is the .hrtfs
file format itself proprietary? Do you think it would be reasonable
for me to create some .hrtfs's, license them under a creative commons
license, and submit them to the CLAM project?

I am hoping to spend part of the the next 4 months preparing an
installer and tutorial for future audio signal processing classes at
UVic so that students can use CLAM in assignments and term projects
without getting bogged down in setup and compilation issues

What components / source data in the CLAM project are proprietary
right now? For instance, besides these hrtfs files are there any other
processings for which I need to provide sample data, in order to use
CLAM and its plugins for educational purposes?

Oh, and thanks for the quick response, by the way.

Murray Meehan
University of Victoria Dept. of Electrical Engineering