[clam-devel] Blender/CLAM progress, demos

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Thu Aug 4 16:38:22 PDT 2011

Let me clarify that Blender integration was mostly Natanael's work, and others
but clearly not mine. I just messed with the audio engine it uses. So,
Natanael is the man to ask.

Ok, yep, maybe it was me he one playing YoFrankie in paper's foto, but i must
confess i was just playing not developing any blender stuff ;-)

David.

> Dijous 04 Agost 2011 21:26:31, Murray Meehan va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to get an idea of the progress in Blender/Clam
> integration. I've taken a look at David's 2009 paper on the subject,
> and http://clam-project.org/wiki/Devel/Blender_support, but haven't
> been able to get the spacialization/blender python scripts working
> yet. Is that website pretty much up to date, or are there any more
> recent demos/papers/videos showing how Blender/CLAM work is
> progressing?
>
> - Murray

(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu
http://www.dtic.upf.edu/~dgarcia