[clam-devel] links to clam.iua.upf.edu

David Garcia Garzon david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Thu Aug 25 07:33:57 PDT 2011

Yep, of course, proceed. We just switched from clam.iua.upf.edu to clam-project.org so most address pointing to the former should be found in the current one.

Regarding the mail clam at .... was the current clam-users, not clam-devel IIRC. There was a third address for contact but i am not sure we have it now.

Thanks for the help, Murray.

David.