[clam-devel] Bug tracker

David Garcia Garzon david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Mon Aug 29 14:50:02 PDT 2011

i just integrated the mantis web, by adding clam-project.org menu, like
i did with the planet. So now you can feel like you are in the same web page.
http://clam-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=17

I tried so with the wiki but it seems to be harder. I tried but i don't like it yet.
You can take a taste by changing in your profile's preferences the Skin to
'Clam'. There is a weird interaction among stiles and the way the wiki header
is layed out, needs to be changed.
http://clam-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=15

Testfarm seems even easier as it is our own code but the fact is that it is not
working at the time (again!), so i left it till testfarm is running.

David.