[clam-devel] Patch: unsigned int and bracket usage

David GARCÍA GARZÓN david.garcia at upf.edu
Tue Sep 6 17:55:26 PDT 2011

Partially commited the patch from Murray. r15180. Thanks, Murray.

I just took the approach that for every file all in or all out so i can rebuild the remaining patch without problems.

The attached patch contains the remaining changes. As i have some spare i would try to handle them by hand if Murray do not send a correct patch for them before.

Beside what i said in my former mail, i also rejected some unsigned -> int changes.
Normally unsigned should prevail, so i will take it a closer look.

David.