[clam-devel] Analogsignal to Midi and Qt Stuff

Nathan Stewart swarfrat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:10:40 PST 2011

To do it in software yes you'd need a 6 channel interface. I've
considered picking up a used M-Audio 1010LT, they're not expensive,
and it let me record hex and do offline processing and conversion. (So
if you ever wanted to do hex distortion using Marshall stacks you
don't need six of them)

But generally hex MIDI conversion is done with a hardware box like the
Rolands, Yamaha G-50 or Axons, which is what I planned.

--
Sent from my mobile device