[clam-devel] Compiling CLAM on Linux Mint

Murray Meehan murray.meehan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:31:56 PST 2012

Hi Dima and Allart,

I think the problem is that MIDIMessage.h isn't being included properly
during compilation. The solution is probably to change something in the
SConstruct/SConscript files, but there are so many of those and I am so
unfamiliar with the scons build system that I don't think I can be of much
help with them right now.

If you can figure out how to download the subversion revision from 6 months
ago, that should work fine. I don't think there have been many changes
since then either.

Hopefully David or Xavier will respond soon, they will know what's going
on.

- Murray -