[clam-devel] Licensing

Murray Meehan murray.meehan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:16:09 PDT 2012

Hi Pau, do you know what the legal status of the blender / 3d audio
specialization code is? My impression was that it is dependent on source
code / data held by a company which the developers involved are a part of,
is that right? It shouldn't be an issue for Casey, because we don't have
access to that code / data anyways, but if she was interested in that
functionality then treating it as gpl would actually be too generous.

On Monday, April 2, 2012, Pau Arumí <pau.arumi at immsound.com> wrote:
> Hi Casey
> I'm afraid this option is too dificult to implement, so regard CLAM is
GPL only. We should update the faq, that's true.

> 2012/4/3 Casey Basichis <caseybasichis at gmail.com>
>>
>> Hi,
>> Would someone mind referring me to the person in charge of licensing?
>> It suggests in the faq that we get in touch but I can't find a general
email anywhere on the clam project site.