[clam-devel] ChorData Documentation

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Tue Apr 10 04:52:57 PDT 2012

You can see the tasks that are in the roadmap to 1.5 in this page:
http://clam-project.org/bugs/roadmap_page.php

Maybe it is too ambitious since neither Pau, nor Nael, nor me nor Xavi are
having time lately to get into it. And it is (was) really time to release some
features (like ipyclam). So maybe we should discard some of them for the next
release.

We can take a chat on the irc if you wan to.

David.