[clam-devel] Artwork repo and updated logo

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Sat Apr 7 09:16:25 PDT 2018

Hi, CLAM devels,

Since the logo/icon for the github project was a nasty clip of the
original raster logo we had for many years, I crafted a new vectorial
version and, on the way, I changed the typography.

You can find the new logo at the new clam-artwork repo in github:

https://github.com/clam-project/clam-artwork/blob/master/README.md

If you don't complaint about the new typography, i will start using it
around as the new official logo.

It's ok for you? Any proposals of improvement?

BTW i will start having more spare time to take a look on CLAM. Anyone
arround wanting to join is welcome.

Regards,
David.