[clam-devel] Artwork repo and updated logo

GARCIA GARZON, DAVID david.garcia at upf.edu
Sun Apr 8 05:27:01 PDT 2018

Any contribution is welcome. Remind me which patch they were and i will get
a look at them.

In 2013, Dolby banned the research center were i worked to do any futher
Audio related research without their consent. That's why i quit the
research center. But since then i had family troubles and couldn't keep up.
Now the situation is somehow stable at home and maybe i could move the
project forward.

The other active developers started to work at Dolby after the ImmSound
adquisition. I guess that they are not that free to develop in audio free
software projects like CLAM. Or maybe they are and they want to say hi.
Pau? Nat?

By now, i am just retaking the project by doing some janitoring. I am
migrating the wiki to github and markdown so that we can keep updating it
collectively. I had to block any edits because we had many spam and attacks.

Later I plan to do an update to the project and maybe release the
unreleased 1.5 before starting a major refactoring.

Compilers and libraries have moved on, so it may be not easypeasy. Let's
see. The more help i get the further i will get.

David.