[CLAM] Trying to compile on Windows using MSVC++6.0

Koen Tanghe Koen.Tanghe at rug.ac.be
Wed Aug 7 03:47:53 PDT 2002

Hi!

The CLAM library looks very promising!
In an attempt to get a preview of what is already in there, I tried to build
some examples.
But on my Windows2000 machine using MSVC++6.0, I get errors for all projects
I tried...
Is it possible to explain what other CVS modules I need to checkout in order
to get things working? I tried what's on the web site, but that's for g++ on
RedHat (and I also think there must be missing some fftw code?)... How
should I go about doing this on Windows?
Thanks in advance,

Koen Tanghe

IPEM - Institute for Psychoacoustics and Electronic Music
Ghent University
Blandijnberg 2
9000 Gent
Belgium