[CLAM] PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME

MR.J. MOBUTU. johnsonmobutu5 at netscape.net
Sun Dec 22 20:23:49 PST 2002

FROM: MR.   J. MOBUTU

SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP

I am the son of the late president of the Federal Republic of Zaire,
President Mobutu Sese Seko, (now Republic of Congo, under the leadership
of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila). I resume you are aware there is a
financial dispute between my family (THE MOBUTU) and the present
civilian Government. This is based on what they believe as bad and
corrupt governance on my late father’s part. May his soul rest in
Perfect peace.

Presently, we cannot do business here in Holland and many countries of
the World because of the new friendly relationship between the present
government and the Western World. As you might have heard how a lot of
my father’s bank account in Switzerland and North American have since
been frozen.

Following the above mentioned reasons ,I am soliciting for your humble
and confidential assistance to take custody of Ten Million,Five Hundred United
States Dollars (US$10,500,000.00), also to front for me in the areas of
business you desire profitable.

This sum of US$10.5M has secretly been deposited into a confidential
Security Company, where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a
recommended beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by the
Security Company based on my recommendations, on that note, you will be
presented as my partner who will be fronting for me and my family in
any subsequent ventures.

To show my preparedness and the appreciation to conduct this business
with you, I shall give you 20% of the funds and 20% commission on any
profit realizable in the process of investment of this funds. For your
role in this business, we are willing to make available 5% for any
eventual cost that may occur in the process of this transaction.

Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of
this business ventures, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is
highly required, due to my family present predicament.

I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as possible.

Yours truly,

MR. J.  MOBUTU.