[CLAM] compiling CLAM examples

Xavier Amatriain xavier.amatriain at iua.upf.es
Wed Nov 20 04:37:20 PST 2002

Hi Kasper and all,

We are right now working on merging all development into the
main CLAM distribution so we plan to have our first beta release
ready in a couple of days... well, at least next week it will be ready
for sure.

Xavier Amatriain
xavier.amatriain at iua.upf.es
tel.+34 93 5422199
MTG (Music Technology Group), Pompeu Fabra University
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg
Psge. Circumvalació, 8, Barcelona