[CLAM] Performing with CLAM

Jaume Serquera Peyro jaiserpe at epsg.upv.es
Tue Oct 22 03:45:56 PDT 2002

Hello,

First of all, congratulations for your CLAM platform. I would like to do
a composition project, and I thought about to use MAX-MSP. For the
moment, I don't know very much about CLAM environment, and I have a
question: Is CLAME able to PERFORM in the same way as MSP? My basic
needs are to receive coded electric Inputs to control AUDIO Outputs in
REAL-TIME.

Is it possible under Windows? or only under Linux?

Thank you,

Jaume