[CLAM] Performing with CLAM

Xavier Amatriain xavier.amatriain at iua.upf.es
Tue Oct 22 09:16:23 PDT 2002

Hello Jaume,

To be honest, right now it would be much easier for you to use
MAX-MSP for doing a project like the one you describe. If you use
CLAM you will have to deal with much more "coding" so I would
only recommend this option if  you are fairly profficient with C++
programming.

On the other hand, CLAM can surely be used to implement real-time
applications both in Linux and Windows.

And of course, as a "special release offer" I can assure you that,
if you finally decide to use CLAM, you will get all support you need
from the development team.

Xavier Amatriain
xavier.amatriain at iua.upf.es
tel.+34 93 5422199
MTG (Music Technology Group), Pompeu Fabra University
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg
Psge. Circumvalació, 8, Barcelona