[CLAM] compiling, Python, libsndfile...

Kasper Souren Kasper.Souren at ircam.fr
Thu Sep 5 10:35:32 PDT 2002

Hi,

I want to compile CLAM, but I don't have an idea how to do it. After
downloading the stuff from CVS, I can't find the usual configure file. Nor
any documentation explaining what to do. I tried autoconf and automake, but
I'm really not an expert in those matters. So what can I do to get started
with CLAM? Or is it a good idea to wait till November?

Also, I'd like to know if there are plans to make CLAM accessible from Python.

And, I wonder why libsndfile isn't mentioned at the related links page. Is it
not used (yet?), or is it just not mentioned?

greetz,
Kasper