[CLAM] compiling, Python, libsndfile...

David Garcia Garzon david.garcia at iua.upf.es
Thu Sep 5 10:57:34 PDT 2002

Check this:
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam/clam-anon-cvs.htm
And this:
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam/documentation.htm

The first one is a downloading/compilation guide specific to the public
release. On the second one you can find programming information (ignore
instalation issues not consistent with the first one). Windows compilation
may be possible but it is not supported for this release.

You may need this:
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam/links.php3

All this information was directly accessible from
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam/

A Dijous 05 Setembre 2002 19:35, Kasper Souren va escriure: