[CLAM] Mac OSX Compilation report...

Francois Thibault francois.thibault at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 4 10:02:09 PDT 2003

Hi,

Here is what I do and how far I get in CLAM 0.5.2 compilations under
mac os x.

- Use the provided library binaries (fftw,xerces and fltk)
- Do the usual UNIX thing
- set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to all libraries /lib

-Trying to compile SMS tools or console (make CONFIG=release) example
application, compilation chokes on SMSFreqShift (see attached
compile.rtf for details)
-Also see config.log to see if the configuration is normal if
necessary, (it could not find QT headers is that normal under os x?)

Hope this is useful for developers...

Francois