[CLAM] SDIF in SMSTools...

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Wed Dec 3 06:14:12 PST 2003

Hi,

This bug was found and fixed yesterday on our development branch and
will be available in next release. In the meantime if you want a
workaround, just take the mSDIFWriter.Configure(cfg) out of the
CLAM_DEBUG_ASSERT. The problem is that the SDIFWriter is only being
configured in debug mode but not in release :( Thanks for your feedback.