[CLAM] CLAM on debian woody

Maarten de Boer mdeboer at iua.upf.es
Thu Dec 4 05:05:25 PST 2003

Hello,

I just solved CLAM (to be precise SMSTools) compilation on Debian Woody.
On the download page you can find a new version (build2) of the fltk
1.1.4 tarball for woody (untar it next to CLAM), that is build on a
pristine Woody installation (so library dependencies should be solved
now).

I also placed a patch on the download page, CLAM-0.5.5-patch1, that
solved some g++ 2.95.4 compilation problems, as well as the problem
mentioned by Francois (SMSTools not storing SDIF files correctly when
compiled in release mode), as well as a minor bug in the SMSTools
settings file.

Apply the patch by going into your CLAM directory and running
$ patch -p1 < CLAM-0.5.5-patch1

Please let me know if this does not work correctly for you.

Maarten