[CLAM] URGENT ASSISTANCE

Louisa Ejercitor Estrada estrada_1885 at latinmail.com
Fri Jan 3 18:52:23 PST 2003

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP.

I got your contact address through a reliable source
in my search for
A reliable and trustworthy person who will assist me
in a business
investment venture in your country. I am Mrs. LOUISA
EJERCITOR
ESTRADA, the wife of Mr. Joseph Estrada the former
president of Philippine
located in the south East Asia.

My husband was presently impeached from office by a
backed uprising of
mass demonstrators and the senate. During my
husband's regime as president of Philippine, I
realized US$21.540
millions of dollars from various contract projects I
executed successfully.
I had planned to invest this money for my
children's future on real estate and industrial
production.

My husband is not aware of this because I wish to do
it secretly for
now.
Before my husband was impeached from office, I
concretely and secretly
deposited this money and declared it computer ledger
cards with diplomatic
security company that transports valuable
goods/consignment through
diplomatic courier service to their offshore offices.
The consignments,
which are contained in the two trunks, are declared
are owned by my foreign
business partners.

I wish to discuss how much I will offer you if you
will be willing to
assist me claim the money and invest it in your
country. I
want to assure you that all modalities are put in
place and it is a
risk free transaction. I'm trusting you as a God
fearing person who will not
sit on my life saving fund. This business demands
absolute secrecy and
confidentiality, thus all communications for now
should be through e-mail
because all my phone lines are connected to the
Philippine's
telecommunication network services. I will furnish you
with more details
when I receive your positive response. Expecting
your urgent reply, through the above email address.
Thanks.
Best regards,
Mrs. Louisa Ejercitor Estrada