[CLAM] fftw library (double precision) not found

Vegard Sandvold vegardsa at ifi.uio.no
Tue Jul 8 06:23:54 PDT 2003

I'm abandoning this attempt now. Bought myself a laptop, so I don't have
to use the university's computers for running CLAM.

Is it possible that the problem with FFTW was related to were the library
files were installed? Since I don't have root access to the university's
computers, I had to install FFTW under my home directory. On my laptop,
however, I installed the FFTW library under /usr/local/lib and CLAM's
./configure found it without problems.

Another problem emerged, but I'll start a new thread for that.

Vegard