[CLAM] Re: Oscillator... in english.

Pau Arumí pau.arumi at iua.upf.es
Tue Jul 22 08:49:18 PDT 2003

Hi Lucas,

It seems that the linker is complaining that you're not including the
FFT_rfftw.cxx in your makefile (or .dsp if you are in MS Visual 6).
I assume you are in GNU/Linux and you are using modules. Then you just
have to add the module named FFT_rfftw.
(The errors reporting Oscillator.hxx uses rfftw are likely to be a minor
bug of gcc 2.96)

Tell us if the problem doesn't disappear.

By the way, we are about -probably tomorrow- to anounce the new public
release which, among many other things, features a new build system
which automatically deduces the makefile (or .dsp) for your CLAM
project. That means that you won't have to be aware anymore of the
modules, source-files, compilation-flags and include-dirs needed to
build your application. All with a complete accompanying documentation,
of course.

Pau Arumí
CLAM devel team