[CLAM] INVESTMENT

ERIC JONES ericjons7 at mail15.com
Mon May 26 04:36:27 PDT 2003

Attn: Sir/Madam,
My name is Mr. Eric Jones chairman of contract award and monitoring committee of the ministry of industry and international trade development ,my duty as empowered by the Mauritius government is to provide the basic amenities, social recreational activities in urban and rural areas.
This program includes assistance to deprived local communities and to co-ordinate projects and development at the national level, furthermore, from this projects we have been able to secured some Reasonable amount of u.s.$21.8(twenty one million eight hundred thousand US. dollars only) as commission from various contractors resulting from over invoicing ,hence all the necessary approvals has been completed.
These approved fund was packaged and dispatched through a security company for onward delivery to its Destination in  Europe.
These fund was first deposited into a  security vault before we arrange for its movement to Europe through diplomatic channel using decoy purporting that the fund belongs to an expatriate/company. As we are government officials, we are not allowed to operate foreign bank
account, hence we need you to stand as the beneficiary and claim the fund on our behalf from the security company.
Presently I am now in Europe to search for a reliable person/company of high  integrity /dignity and one with conscience who will claim this fund on our behalf as the beneficiary ,and we have agreed to give you 25%of the total sum as commission for your Assistance/effort and 5% will
be used to settle every expenses incurred we will use 70%to invest under your recommendation and guide and go into joint venture business with you.
I would greatly appreciate your assistance . I look forward to your response as soon as possible.
Best regards
Eric Jones
call +31-613-866-331