[CLAM] undefined reference to fftw...real()

Xavi Rubio xrubio at iua.upf.es
Wed Nov 5 04:26:20 PST 2003

Maybe you don't have the correct version library installed (for real
numbers), or maybe the solution is easier.
You can see in:

[root at davidHome build]# ls /usr/local/lib/
libfftw.a   libfftw.so.2.0.7    libfftw_threads.so.2.0.7  librfftw.la
libfftw.la  libfftw_threads.la  librfftw.a

 that libfftw.so.2.07 is not linked as libfftw.so. Try to link
it to libfftw.so, and libfftw_threads.so.2.0.7 to libfftw_threads.so, because
some systems doesn't resolve the number of the version.

If it doesn't work, the problem comes from the fftw packages installed in the system (basically the float vs double problem).

Xavi