[CLAM] Install Clam on mandrake...

eric melvin ericmelvin10 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 16:03:09 PST 2003

Hi. I've made a tutorial for dummies (like me!) about
how to install and configure clam on Linux Mandrake.

Please, don't kill me!! I know this is a really bad
tutorial, but, i think it could help! It's based on my
personal experience with clam (none XD) so... try to
understand me... i only want to help people install
clam, because most of them has moved to windows...
Please, send me any corrections to this mail!!! (but
don't flood me!! XD)

Sorry about my english ;P

Don't forget to do read the clam documentation!!!

www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam

The tutorial page.

http://atari.upf.es/alumnes/~u6510/

See ya.